Monday 17 October 2011

A Healing Path for Wombtwin Survivors

It is October 17, it was -3º C when we got up this morning. The wind is urging the leaves off the trees.
I live on the Canadian prairie; when the leaves are gone and snow comes the land is huge and lonely and white as far as the eye can see. This winter will be the first one in my 58 years in which I will carry an
understanding of my wombtwin loss and "the psycic fall out" (thanks, Ed)  that I carried all my life.

Althea Hayton's e-book, "A Healing Path for Wombtwin Survivors"is the guide I am following in my astonishing journey. It is an inspired and remarkable document reflecting light on a path I could not even image a few short months ago. I thank her for her work and encourage any and all to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment