Friday 16 December 2011

Wondering how to reach....

Secember 16, 2011
It has been a while since I have written. I am wondering how to reach more wombtwin survivors
in Canada. I would love to dialogue with others. Rather feeling some of that old familiar loneliness;  I have ordered two of Althea Hayton's books. I am looking forward to the reading, maybe they will inspire ideas.
Right now I wish anyone reading my words
 a Merry Christmas providing lots of warm fuzzy memories. Here is my gift to you.

Christmas Thoughts
from Linda Johnson
December 2011

Old is the knowledge of Jesus birth,
Old are the reasons He came to the earth.

Gone are the stable and manger bed,
Gone are the animals guarding His head.
Gone are the shepherds and angels above,
Gone is the baby but strong is his love.
Renewed is this knowledge for people today,
Renewed are the reasons we kneel to pray,

Vast is the love of our God for each one,
Believing the story of the birth of His Son.
Vast is the faith and the joy we can share,
Vast is the surety we live in His care.

Now is the time for showing by living
Our faith in our Master by serving and giving,
Now is the season we show God the way
We honor Lord Jesus in our lives today.

Now is the time to make old knowledge new,
Vast is the reach of a story that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment