Friday 4 November 2011

Womb Twin Canada: October 26 already? How can life pass so quickly? ...

Womb Twin Canada: October 26 already? How can life pass so quickly? ...: October 26 already? How can life pass so quickly? I finally came face to face with step 21 in Althea's book - separation and letting go. it ...

Discovering and Freeing the Hidden Beliefs

Hi Linda

Love your description of how the wind lifted the ashes from the shells and scattered them in the winds. What a wonderfully freeing visual. Bringing our issues that originated in the womb to the surface is powerful and deep work, and can make huge differences in our lives. Often afterwards we find we are no longer reactive to issues that we would have been upset about before. I love it when I see that some of my 'buttons' are no longer active and that I can respond naturally! Kalil Gibran said "May the winds of the heavens dance between us." (womb survivors). Good work. Diannah

No comments:

Post a Comment